Compare Cable ONE Fort Stockton
Cable-tv.com is not affiliated with Cable ONE and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
Originally founded in 1986 as a small cable company, Cable ONE has grown to serve over 730,000 customers across 19 states. Cable ONE operates from Phoenix Arizona as the 10th largest cable company in the United States. The company provides high-speed Internet, cable TV and phone packages for both residential and commercial customers. Round-the-clock technical support from Cable ONE professionals is available for all service packages.
Cable ONE Fort Stockton Services
Multiple packages from Cable ONE are available for cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone. Combining services results in greater savings when customers plan to utilize more than one monthly service from Cable ONE, including:
Cable ONE Cable TV in Fort Stockton
Cable ONE Fort Stockton offers two cable TV packages that are priced based on the channels offered and require no contract. Additional package upgrades and renal equipment can be added to a package for an additional monthly fee. TV Everywhere is included in both packages so users can stream their TV channels to their wireless devices.
- Economy Cable TV the minimal cable package for local channels, including news, sports, weather and other shows.
- Standard Cable TV a standard cable package, providing users with free HD channels, more than 100 cable channels and the ability to add TiVo.
Cable ONE Internet for Fort Stockton residents
Internet packages from Cable ONE Fort Stockton each offer 20 email addresses and are available in three differing speeds.
- Streaming the economy package with download speeds up to 50Mbps for fast access to social networks, checking emails and streaming video to home computers and mobile devices.
- Premier a faster package with download speeds of 60 Mbps and upload speeds of 3 Mbps for basic gaming and video conferencing.
- Ultra Cable ONE’s fastest High Speed Internet package with download speeds of 70 Mbps and upload speeds of 6 Mbps for serious gaming, file sharing and streaming in multi-user households.
Cable ONE Fort Stockton Phone
Users who want to ensure they keep a low monthly rate for 5 years or their lifetime can select one of Cable ONE’s two available standard phone plans. Cable ONE also offers an economy package and all packages require no user contract.
- Economy the most affordable package with the basic phone services, including free unlimited local calls, low flat-minute long distance rates and available add-on features.
- Standard 5-Year a standard phone package with all economy features plus free voice mail, caller ID, unlimited long distance, equipment installation from Cable ONE certified technicians and an additional 19 additional calling features, including call waiting, 3-way calling and more. The monthly rate is locked in for 5 years, though users can opt out or cancel services at any time.
- Standard for Life all standard phone package features available at a flat monthly rate for the life of the user.
Cable ONE Availability
Cable ONE provides phone, TV and Internet to states from coast to coast. Over 730,000 Americans currently use Cable ONE services and rely on local offices for person-to-person service in some 19 states.
Take a look at neighboring cities with Cable ONE service:
Compare Cable TV Providers
Packages vary with different cable companies and users should compare all packages and promotions in their area before selecting a company. Cable ONE Fort Stockton is just one cable service provider offering TV, phone and High Speed Internet to customers in the US.
Sources and Research
Data collected 11/26/2014 from http://www.cableone.net/