Compare Bright House Cable
Cable-tv.com is not affiliated with Bright House and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
Bright House Cable offers cable TV, Internet, and home phone service to customers in Indianapolis, IN, Detroit-metro, MI, Bakersfield, CA, parts of Alabama, Orlando, Daytona Beach, Lakeland and Tampa Bay areas in Central Florida. Bright House Cable also has naming rights to the University of Central Florida's (UCF's) football stadium in Orlando and sponsors Bright House Field in Clearwater, the spring training headquarters of the Philadelphia Phillies.
Bright House Services
As with many cable TV providers, Bright House subscribers receive cable TV, Internet and home telephone service options. Customers can choose a combination of services that meet their preferences.
Bright House Cable TV
Customers have multiple choices of TV packages, including HD programming, sports channels, music choices, local programming and the most popular premium channels. Bright House offers interactive features and DVRs to record shows to view later at convenient times.
Includes 70 channels and local 24/7 customer care to offer customer service for issues.
Digital TV Package
This choice offers over 200 channels, including on demand programs, premium channels (HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, TMC, and Starz), Spanish language programming, Sports Pass and 45 digital music channels. On demand choices include free and pay-per-view (PPV) cable network shows and movies.
Bright House High-Speed Internet
Bright House Internet service comes in several plans based on desired speed and Internet needs. These plans include the following options:
- Standard 10 for casual Internet users, offers 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbp upload speeds, with up to 10 Email accounts and 2 GB mailbox storage.
- Lightning 30 features 30 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speeds, including up to 25 Email accounts and 5 GB mailbox storage.
- Lightning 60 includes download speeds of 60 Mbps and 5 Mbps uploads, also with 25 Email accounts and 5 GB mailbox storage.
- Lightning 90 features 90 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload speed. This plan includes up to 30 Email accounts with 10 GB mailbox storage.
All of these options work for checking email and Internet browsing. The Lightning 60 and Lightning 90 plans are better options for downloading pictures and videos, music and live video streaming. These options are also effective for customers with multiple devices at home that often access the Internet simultaneously, to prevent download slowdowns.
Bright House Home Phone
Bright House also offers two home phone calling plans for customers.
- Unlimited Nationwide calling allows customers to call anywhere in the U.S. without additional long distance charges.
- International Long Distance plans feature over 90 percent savings when calling up to 60 countries for one monthly rate.
Bright House Availability
People living in Central Florida, including Orlando, Daytona Beach, the Florida Panhandle and Tampa Bay areas, in Indianapolis, IN, Detroit, MI, Bakersfield, CA and parts of Alabama can receive Bright House service. Click to learn more about a specific region:
Compare TV Providers
In our service areas, residents can choose among the following TV options.
- Over-the-air traditional networks and local channels,
- Satellite TV, and
- Cable TV providers, including Bright House, with up to 300 channel choices available.
People are advised to evaluate their TV watching preferences to determine the best provider for them. Bright House, sixth largest provider in the U.S., is the dominant choice in Central Florida.
Sources and Research
Data Collected 11/13/2014 from http://www.brighthouse.com/ and http://brighthouse.com/about/about-us/service-areas.html