Comcast in Mississippi Compared to DIRECTV
Cable-tv.com is not affiliated with Comcast and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
Comcast offers service in over 38 states and their cable TV, Internet and voice services may be available for your home or business in Mississippi.
Before you sign up for Comcast in Mississippi, however, you'll want to explore your options. Doing so will ensure you're getting the service, technology and availability you need for the right price.
Check out this rundown of Comcast in Mississippi and how it compares to services provided by DIRECTV. For more information about services available in your area, call today.
About Comcast in Mississippi
Comcast is available in over 38 states, including MS. Comcast provides television, Internet and voice services for residents and business owners throughout Mississippi. Comcast package bundles are typically available.
Customers can add value and convenience to their package by bundling, whether it be with Comcast or another provider. Call today for more information about TV and Internet bundles and how they can save you money.
Comcast MS Services and Availability
Thousands of residential and business customers in dozens of states receive service through Comcast. This includes Mississippi. Comcast service and promotional offerings may vary, however, with location. It's important to call and ensure that you're eligible when deciding on a service.
If you are a resident of Mississippi and you would like to know which cities may be eligible for Comcast, consider the following list:
Want to know more about services and promotions in your area? Call today to speak with a representative about TV and Internet availability and pricing in your specific Mississippi location.
There are hundreds of channels offered by XFINITY ranging from local programming to premium channels. Packages offered include:
- Limited Basic – 10+ channels of local programming for all your MS stories and news.
- Digital Economy – Top networks and popular channels included in over 40 channels.
- Digital Starter – Stream live TV with XFINITY TV Go app and gain access to over 140 channels.
- Digital Preferred– Over 220 channels of live sports, HD shows, movies and more.
- Digital Premier– Includes premium channels in a list of over 260 channels.
Before signing up for any TV package, it's a good idea to make sure the specific channels you want are included in the package. Call today to discover TV packages that include the channels you want to watch your favorite shows.
Internet packages can reach speeds as high as 150 Mbps and include the following:
- Economy Plus – Check email and search the Web with speeds up to 3 Mbps.
- Performance Starter – Share photos and download music at download speeds up to 10 Mbps.
- Performance – At download speeds up to 25 Mbps, you can stream online video.
- Performance Pro – Download speeds up to 75 Mbps for connecting multiple devices online.
- Blast!® – Download speeds up to 150 Mbps. For those who do a lot online.
Phone packages can include:
- XFINITY Voice Unlimited® – Local and nationwide calling rates and features like Call Waiting and Caller ID.
- XFINITY Voice Local with More® – Superb call clarity and 12 popular phone features
Make Sure MS Comcast is Right for You
If you live or run a business in Mississippi, Comcast packages including TV, Internet and phone service may be available to you. However, it's always important to consider all of your options when looking for a service provider in MS. Comcast services may be available, but that doesn't mean they have the best service for your family or business.
To know you're getting the best service for your money, you should always shop around to compare prices and packages before committing to a service provider. Learn more about how DIRECTV measures up to Comcast in Mississippi by calling today.
Sources and Research
Data collected 2/1/2016 from http://www.xfinity.com/
Cable-TV.com is a resource for comparing multiple TV companies. Our comparison information takes into account several factors, including availability, package features, channels, technology, industry experience and customer service. Our comparisons are the opinion of Cable-TV.com and are subject to periodic change based on consumer research, costs, provider offers, package features and functionality, as well as other changes in the home entertainment industry. Cable-TV.com currently accepts compensation from DIRECTV (and only DIRECTV) for sales generated from this site. Other providers listed on this site are for comparison purposes only. Complete package details are available on comparison pages via links to each provider’s website.