Compare Dish Network New England Service
|When You Choose Time Warner Cable, You Lose these DIRECTV Features:|
Custom Installation Extra
|FREE Premium Channels for 3 months
with qualifying packages
|2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET Included
with CHOICE™ Package and above
|FREE GENIE® HD DVR Upgrade
Advanced receiver fee required. Minimum 2-room setup required.
Dish Network is a satellite television provider to over 14 million subscribers. Although the company was founded in the early 1980's, the company didn't truly get its start until 1995, when co-creator Charlie Ergen launched his first satellite from China in 1995. Some months later, Dish Network broadcast its first signal in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
The company now has headquarters in Englewood, Colorado and broadcasts to many areas nationwide. Dish Network currently employs over 22,000 people, and remains a leader in satellite television technology.
Dish New England Satellite Television Packages
Dish Network New England provides several different channel packages at a number of price points to fit the budget of a variety of individuals and families. Dish Network customers can choose from the following packages where they are available:
- Smart Pack - Features over 55 channels, including popular choices like Nickelodeon and Fox News
- America's Top 120 - Features over 190 channels, including Disney, CMT, E!, ESPN and more
- America's Top 120 Plus - Features over 190 channels, including Regional Sports Network
- America's Top 200 - Features over 240 channels, including Disney XD, NFL Network, the SEC Network and Bravo
- America's Top 250 - Features over 290 channels, including Nicktoons, the DIY Network, H2 and the Movie Channel
- America's "Everything" Pak - Features over 330 channels, including popular specialty channels like STARZ®, HBO® and Cinemax®
Dish Network also offers consumers with a variety of special offers, including:
- HBO, Cinemax, Starz and Blockbuster at Home - Offers customers the ability to connect to popular specialty channels like HBO and Starz, as well as over 30 other premium channels like Epix, Encore, The Blaze and Playboy TV
- Dish Protection Plan - Offers customers free equipment replacement and priority technical support
dishNET DSL Internet, With & Without Phone
Dish Network offers an Internet and phone package with speeds of up to 20 mbps where available. Integrated Wi-Fi is available with certain modems, preventing consumers from needing to purchase an additional Wi-Fi router.
dishNET Satellite Internet
Dish Network also offers a satellite Internet option, with speeds of up to 10 mbps where available. There are a variety of plans available that are designed to meet the needs of a diverse range of consumers in different regions. Dish Network's satellite Internet has the potential to reach many rural areas where DSL is not yet an option.
Dish New England Availability
As one of the leading satellite television, Internet and phone providers in the United States, Dish Network services are available throughout the nation. However, Dish Network television service, Internet or phone may or may not be available in your particular area. Contact a Dish Network provider to find out if your home can be serviced or learn more by clicking another city below:
Comparing Television Providers
There are a number of different television, Internet and phone providers that consumers across the country can choose from, including both national providers like Dish New England service and local providers. While many providers offer the same channels or similar services, comparing all packages and availability in certain areas can help consumers make an informed decision about which provider to choose.
Sources and Research:
Data collected 11/26/14 from http://www.dish.com/entertainment/packages/offers/value/
If Dish Network doesn't seem like a fit for you, try looking into these other providers near you:
Cable-tv.com is a resource for comparing multiple TV companies. Our comparison information takes into account several factors, including availability, package features, channels, technology, industry experience and customer service. Our comparisons are the opinion of Cable-tv.com and are subject to periodic change based on consumer research, costs, provider offers, package features and functionality, as well as other changes in the home entertainment industry. Cable-tv.com currently accepts compensation from DIRECTV (and only DIRECTV) for sales generated from this site. Other providers listed on this site are for comparison purposes only. Complete package details are available on comparison pages via links to each provider’s website.