Compare FairPoint Missouri Service
Cable-tv.com is not affiliated with FairPoint and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
With over a century of experience in the communications industry, FairPoint Communications, Inc. delivers both voice and data communications to residential, business, wholesale, and organization customers. This company has headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, and they work in 31 service areas in 17 U.S. states. They focus on providing services in rural areas that may not get serviced by larger providers.
FairPoint MO Services
Services from FairPoint in MO include Internet, television, phone, and energy packages. Like many other companies, the company offers discounts for customers who bundle more than one service in a package. They also offer business data and voice bundle services in some service areas.
FairPoint residential services include the following in the company's service areas:
FairPoint Missouri Internet Access
FairPoint MO provides a choice of three Internet packages in their service areas:
- 4 Mbps: This is for casual Internet users who want to check email, shop on the Internet, use online banking, access social networks, and connect wirelessly to Internet devices.
- 15 Mbps: With this package, customers can do everything they can do with the slower service, plus they can enjoy faster Internet for streaming games and videos and online live events.
- 30 Mbps: This package should satisfy Internet users who also want to stream high definition (HD) video, run multiple wireless devices concurrently, and handle large data files.
Cable and Digital Television Services from FairPoint MO
FairPoint offers customers a variety of different TV services from basic local programming to dozens of different channels with DVR recording. Services vary by location. The company also has a relationship with a satellite TV provider to offer additional TV services.
Packages range from extended basic that includes local programming and educational, entertainment, news, and sports channels to digital TV services that allow customers to watch TV on personal computers, tablet computers, and mobile phones. Digital recording video, or DVR, is included with some packages.
Phone Services from FairPoint MO
The three basic phone services that FairPoint Missouri offers are for local calls, local and long-distance domestic calls, and local, long distance, and International calls.
- Local calls: This is the most affordable landline service, and it works during most power outages.
- Local and domestic long distance: FairPoint customers can add domestic long-distance phone service that covers any location in the United States, Canada, and U.S. territories.
- International calling: Customers have the option to add international calling to a long-distance plan with a choice of a flat fee or an affordable per-minute rate.
Additional phone services, available in some areas, include caller ID, voicemail, call waiting, call forwarding, call blocking, and more.
FairPoint Availability of Services
FairPoint offers services in selected service areas in 17 U.S. states. These services areas include parts of Northern New England, Florida, and North Carolina. Learn more about FairPoint MO and compare it to other options to find the right TV service for you.
Sources and Research
Data collected on 11/25/2014 from http://www.FairPoint.com/residential/