Compare Suddenlink Sparks, Nevada to DIRECTV
|When You Choose Time Warner Cable, You Lose these DIRECTV Features:|
Custom Installation Extra
|FREE Premium Channels for 3 months
with qualifying packages
|2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET Included
with CHOICE™ Package and above
|FREE GENIE® HD DVR Upgrade
Advanced receiver fee required. Minimum 2-room setup required.
Cable-tv.com is not affiliated with Suddenlink Communications and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
About Suddenlink Sparks, Nevada
Suddenlink Communications is one of the largest cable providers in the country. Established in 2003, Suddenlink offers home security, Internet and phone services in addition to TV services and equipment to over a million homes. Thousands of businesses also use the provider for business class services and solutions.
Suddenlink Sparks, NV Services
Customers can gain access to services that include home alarm monitoring and high-speed Internet. However, packages, pricing and equipment may vary.
Generally, the home security services offered include 24/7 monitoring and equipment for detecting movement, broken glass and carbon monoxide. Customers can also access hidden camera feeds from mobile devices.
Hundreds of channels are available along with features like:
- Suddenlink2GO – Thousands of shows, movies and clips from dozens of major networks can be viewed anywhere at the customer's convenience.
- TV Apps – Suddenlink TV apps allow customers more access to entertainment through mobile devices, game consoles and more.
- Sports Programming – Suddenlink Pay-Per-View provides coverage of major sporting events.
Customers can choose from multiple Internet speeds, at different prices for different types of users.
- 15 Mbps Download – Light browsing and email
- 30 Mbps Download – Movie streaming
- 50 Mbps Download – Gaming and supporting multiple users
- 107 Mbps Download – The company's fastest speed currently available
The phone service gives customers features like:
- TV Caller ID – Incoming call details appear on the TV screen.
- Voicemail to Email – Voicemail messages can be sent to email and accessed via mobile device.
- Enhanced 911 – Makes it easier for emergency services to locate the point of origin of an emergency call.
There are also Business Class TV, phone and Internet services. These can vary with location in terms of availability, equipment and pricing, so check the site to learn more.
Suddenlink Sparks, NV Availability
You can click any of the following links to learn more about Suddenlink Sparks services. Learn more about what's available in your region.
|Cold Springs||Greenbrae||Happy Valley||Hidden Valley|
|Mustang||Panther Valley||Patrick||Rancho Haven|
|Red Rock||Reno||Sierra||Silver Knolls|
|Somersett||Spanish Springs||Stead||Sun Valley|
Make an Informed Decision About Suddenlink Sparks
The services and business solutions offered by Suddenlink Communications may not be your only options. Do some research and compare different service providers and their offerings with those of Suddenlink in Sparks. You can also learn about how providers like DIRECTV compare to Suddenlink.
Sources and Research
Data Collected 03/18/2014 from http://www.suddenlink.com/