Compare Time Warner Cable in Liberty with DIRECTV
Cable-tv.com is not affiliated with Time Warner Cable and is operated by DirectStarTV, a DIRECTV authorized dealer.
|When You Choose Time Warner Cable, You Lose these DIRECTV Features:|
Custom Installation Extra
|FREE Premium Channels for 3 months
with qualifying packages
|2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET Included
with CHOICE™ Package and above
|FREE GENIE® HD DVR Upgrade
Advanced receiver fee required. Minimum 2-room setup required.
About Time Warner Cable in Liberty, MO
When they hear the name Time Warner Cable, Liberty, Missouri consumers may think of the company's long history as a provider of cable television and other home services. Here's look at some key milestones in the company timeline:
1968 - Founding of American Television and Communications (ATC)
1973 - Time Inc. begins acquisition of ATC; Warner Cable formed by Warner Communications
1989 - Time Inc. and Warner Cable announce merger
1992 - ATC and Warner Cable become Time Warner Cable
2009 - Time Warner Cable splits from Time Warner Inc.
20014 - Time Warner Cable and Comcast Corporation announce merger plan, pending regulatory approval
Today, the company provides digital cable to an estimated 10.8 million residential customers. Other services include high-speed Internet, phone and IntelligentHome monitored security. Time Warner Cable Business Class provides mid-sized commercial enterprises with voice and data services.
Liberty Time Warner Cable Home TV Service
Several levels of TV service are available from Time Warner Cable. Liberty, MO shoppers can use the following information to compare packages and evaluate features.
- Plans and Packages: Selection includes Preferred TV w/ Whole House DVR Service (200+ channels), Preferred TV w/ DVR Service (200+ channels), Preferred TV (200+ channels), Standard TV (70+ channels), Starter TV with HBO® (20+ channels) and Starter TV (20+ channels)
- Features: The list includes HD channels available with all packages, Start Over® and Look Back® functions, more than 18,000 On Demand titles and the TWC TV® mobile app
- Channels and specialty packages: Selection includes local channels, national entertainment and sports networks, premium channel packages (HBO®, Cinemax®, SHOWTIME® and more) and seasonal sports packages. Local Time Warner Cable news and sports channels available in some markets
- Equipment: Includes HD Box, CableCARD™, HD-DVR Box and Whole House HD-DVR Box. Equipment options vary by package. Professional installation is available, and customers who qualify for self-installation Easy Connect Kit may receive free shipping
- Multi-service bundles: Bundle options include SignatureHome® (Preferred TV, Ultimate Internet and Home Phone National with VoiceZone®)
Liberty Time Warner Cable Availability
As you research Time Warner Cable in Liberty, remember that the company's service area covers 29 states and coverage may or may not be available in your location. For more information on TV service in your area, see the list of cities below:
|Oakview||Paradise||Pleasant Valley||Pleasant Vly|
|Smithville||Village of Oakview|
Liberty Time Warner Cable - One Option Among Many
To fully evaluate Time Warner Cable, Liberty, Missouri consumers should do some comparison shopping with other television providers, such as DIRECTV. In many cases, making the best decision means making an informed decision.
Sources and Research:
Data collected 11/20/2014 from http://www.timewarnercable.com/
Cable-tv.com is a resource for comparing multiple TV companies. Our comparison information takes into account several factors, including availability, package features, channels, technology, industry experience and customer service. Our comparisons are the opinion of Cable-tv.com and are subject to periodic change based on consumer research, costs, provider offers, package features and functionality, as well as other changes in the home entertainment industry. Cable-tv.com currently accepts compensation from DIRECTV (and only DIRECTV) for sales generated from this site. Other providers listed on this site are for comparison purposes only. Complete package details are available on comparison pages via links to each provider’s website.